We are looking for ASSEMBLY MANAGER with dynamic personality to take on the responsibility of overseeing plant activities in order to meet business objectives. The successful candidate will be Accountable for all aspects of plant performance, and will ensure that objectives are attained in a cost-effective manner that's consistent with quality requirements. He will also delegate authority to key supervisors in production, manage all functions involved and direct and coordinate operations for the processing plant. Candidates from apparels industry shall also be considered.
Candidate with Assembly process & knowledge on Plastic Injection Moulding will be added advantage
- Achieve Monthly Sales Targets and KPI set by the management
- Manage daily operations in our plant facility
- Ensure safety and efficiency of the facility
- Set up and ensure plant processes and systems
- Remain in compliance with facility ISO standards and all Ethical practices guidelines
- Prepare, analyze and issue production and performance reports
- Maintain all administrative records
- Control costs to achieve company budget goals
- Develop and implement a comprehensive preventative maintenance program.
Transportation and Canteen Facilities are provided.
Work Location Harohalli Industrial Area, Ramanagara District.
Interested candidates can share their CV's to
Role:Production Manager / Supervisor
Salary: 12,00,000 - 15,00,000 P.A.
Role CategoryOperations, Maintenance & Support
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
micro plastics pvt ltd
We are one of the leading manufacturers of high quality plastic injection component, Tooling and sub assemblies to Automotive, Power tools, Appliances, Electrical, Telecom, & Heavy Engineering.
We are also the leading contract manufacturer and Exporters of TOYS, MODEL HOBBY KITS AND SPORTS EQUIPMENTS to US, UK AND EUROPEAN brands.
Contact Company:micro plastics pvt ltd