Candidates with BE background with 20 plus years of experience in Manufacturing Industry. With minimum 5 years in Senior Management Position. Experience in handling entire plant operations.
Candidates should have following Behavioral Competencies :
- Entrepreneurship Comfort with ambiguity, opportunity Sensing and driving innovation.
- Strategic Thinking Envisioning future, creativity and systems thinking.
- Business Acumen Customer focused, value optimization, managing risk.
- Enabling Change
- Passion and Execution Emotional connect, ownership & accountability and drive for results.
- Leadership and Building Team
The candidate should have excellent knowledge of Moulding , Tooling , Project Management , New product development , Lean Manufacturing and Assembly Process preferably from Toys / FMCG / Consumer goods Sector handling large teams.
- Will be responsible for Process Engineering, PPC, Production, Improvement Cell, Maintenance & Tool Room Experience in designing and implementing the action plan for business process improvement.
- Manage the booked order revenue delivery (topline) and profitability (costs).
- Drive and monitor QCD (Quality, Cost and Delivery) parameters.
- Liaising with customers for quality or delivery issues and suggest resolution for the same.
- Monitor breakdowns and failures at plants and implement initiatives for preventive and utility maintenance.
- Monitor inventory levels at plants and driving initiatives for improvement in Inventory control
- Define and monitor critical spares levels, minimum and maximum inventory levels.
- Ensure adherence to plant compliances
- Monitor plant safety and identify risks, conduct safety audits
- Responsible for regular sales of booked order.
- Implement continuous improvement initiatives in plats to maintain required Original Equipment Efficiency (OEE) and Line Efficiency.
- Ensure standardization of manufacturing processes and implement action plan.
Work Location Harohalli, Kanakapura Road, Ramnagara District. Karnataka. India.
Interested candidates can share their updated CV firstname.lastname@example.org@microplasticsindia.com
Role:Plant / Factory Head
Salary: 20,00,000 - 25,00,000 P.A.
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
micro plastics pvt ltd
We are one of the leading manufacturers of high quality plastic injection component, Tooling and subassemblies to Automotive, Power tools, Appliances, Electrical, Telecom, & Heavy Engineering.
We are also the leading contract manufacturer and Exporters of TOYS, MODEL HOBBY KITS AND SPORTS
Contact Company:micro plastics pvt ltd
Address:MICRO PLASTICS PRIVATE LIMITED REGISTERED Office PLOT No.318-g, 2nd phase Road No.12, KIADB HAROHALLI INDUSTRIAL AREA KANAKAPURA TALUK RAMANAGARA DISTRICT – 562 112. Karnataka India Ph:080-22191600